Preparing for Ramadan





That's right, it's that time of the year again, where I eat nothing from sun-up until sun-down for the month of Ramadan. I am going to have to give up a lot of meal plans unless I stock up by buying whatever between classes and warming it later. Yeh, that's what I will do. I might have to skip launches if seeing people eat makes it harder for me. Hopefully I will stay focus and I have a firm belief that prayers get answered in this month. Boy do I need God's help in Biology and life in general right now. Feel really lonely though. My brother goes to a university a few minutes away yet he never calls, stop by, give advices, nothing. Well forget him, I'll be alright, been feeling alone all my life after all. So time to stock up, be humble, thankful, careful, and fast!