Argh...

College is beating me up again, have not gone to the gym in a while, programming projects are due, I study for exams that I barely pass if I pass at all, and I am not having any kind of fun. Too uncertain about life, feeling lonely and it's starting to hurt. Daily headaches at times when I need to be productive and get things done. Feeling negative, pessemistic, uncertain, everything out of order in my head.

Well that's ma situation right now. Hope I get into a better state. In the mean time, like I said, college is beating me up. I gotta really buckle down and learn calc and study ahead there. Then I gotta do my programming project. Just pay more attention in microeconomics and memorize all those terms (marginal benefits, cost, consumer/producer suplusses...), and then there's bio which I did pretty damn bad on my first exam. Good news is that they let you drop one. This will probably be it, but then I better get close to a hundred percent on all the up coming ones, it's not looking good there. Gotta service my temporarily donated car, going to try to wake up early tomorrow and come back asap.

Don't know what makes me happy... college football is slowly losing it's bond with me but I still like spending all Saturdays watching it. Vectoring and veiwing art been keeping me entertained again. In fact I will dedicate Fridays after classes, a vector day. Will hope to produce one every week. Been looking for that song from a Pontiac commercial. Recently ID'd it, but it was no where to be downloaded unless you buy it so I did: The One AM Radio - What You Gave Away (alias Remix). Aight, signing off.